Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards Los Angeles
201 N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, California Saturday, October 05, 2019 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm Organized by: Metropolitan Fashion Week (Contact)
Only 20 VIP tickets remaining
Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards, will take place on Saturday, October 5th 2019, at The Iconic Los Angeles City Hall and hosted by fashion expert, producer and television personality for Telemundo and KTLA, Eduardo Khawam and six time Emmy Award winner Christine Devine from KTTV Fox 11. The festivities will open with a special dance number featuring Dancing With the Stars dancers lead by Emmy nominated choreographer Dmitry Chaplin.
The Closing Gala & Fashion Awards will recognize outstanding contributions in costume design, fashion and more. The award categories include Costume Designer of the Year (Motion Pictures), Costume Designer of the Year (TV), Fashion Designer of the Year; Outstanding Ensemble for Make-Up Artist and Hair Stylists - TV or Motion Picture and the Metropolitan Fashion Excellence Award.
In addition to the Awards ceremony the evening will include a one-of-a-kind fashion show featuring masterpieces inspired by Greek Mythology and designed by over 30 National and International Fashion Designers..
Metropolitan Fashion Week has raised over $13 million for charity, this year’s fashion week supports Project Imagination. Metropolitan Fashion Week will donate a Christmas Tree/Holiday Kit to a family in need.
Sponsors for this year’s Metropolitan Fashion Week include: National Foundation of Infectious Diseases #FIGHTFLU, Harbor City, Cannatrac and Ziering Medical Group.
- 6:00pm Check in opens for Media
- 6:30pm Check in opens for VIP
- 6:30pm Red Carpet
- 7:00pm Check in opens for 2nd row, 3rd row & General
- 8:00pm Fashion Show Starts
- 9:30pm Fashion Show Ends
Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards #MetroFW
- WHERE: Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall
- ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St. Los CA ( This is the Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address)
- WHEN: Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Tickets will not be sold at the door/day of the show
- Media credentials: http://bit.ly/2xgBgtY
- IMPORTANT NOTES: DUE TO CITY HALL’S HIGH SECURITY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. ALL GUESTS ARE ASKED TO BRING ID (DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORT, CA ID)
- ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St. Los CA 90012 (Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address between Temple and 1st St)
- Free Parking Available
- Parking Structure can be entered from Los Angeles Street heading south ½ block pass Temple. Entrance is on the right (West) side of the street. You will be directed to drive underground to the P2 level. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor exit the building and walk across the street. There will be a security officer to check you in. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. You will arrive at the Rotunda.
- If you are taking UBER, LYFT, TAXI or Public Transportation: Your entrance check-in will be on 200 N Main St Los Angeles CA.
- Please allow additional time for parking. All guests must be in their seats by 7:20pm. Any empty seats will be filled at that time
- Dress Code: Dress to Impress.... Ladies Evening Gowns, Gentlemen Business Suit or Tuxedo. No one in jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops or shorts.
- The Metropolitan Fashion Week will take place in the Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall. To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the venue, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at Los Angeles City Hall during the Fashion Show.
- Cancellation/Refunds 72 hours before the show. 20% Cancelation fee will apply